OUR PROCESS FLOW
OUR GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. You as the Client = the Coachee, participant in the Coaching Process
2. Customer: Customer may differ from the Client, e.g. the order is initiated on behalf of the employer of the Client
3. Your Coach, the Subcontracted Party of the Service Provider of www.be-my-coach.eu.
4. The Sercice Provider is:
HAROLD CONSULTING SERVICES Kft
Lagymanyosi 15, Budapest, H-1111
Corporate Reg. 01 09 363379, since 1994
Tax Registry Nr: HU 11307253
- You as the Client don't have to worry when you order our packages. We want you to have a great coaching experience!
- We offer you generous return policies in case of complaint, and it’s why we offer the Money Back Guarantee.
- You are kindly asked to contact us immediately after the Coaching session, sending back our coaching evaluation feedback form (but not later than two calendar days)
- If any of the rating is below 3-4(on a 10 graded scaling) we will send you a Complanit Form. Please fill in immediately, if you did not get the expected services in light of the attached Professional Quidelines.
Prices & Payments:
- All prices include prevailing taxes.
- Sessions are to be paid by bank transfer, before the coaching session.
Money Back Guarantee:
- We are going to dedicate the most experienced Coaches with deep empathy and understanding.
- Nevertheless in certain cases it can happen to be, that the Coaching Session does not lead you towards any action or new decision, due to lack of understanding or trust.
- The guarantee we offer is conditional, and based on not only what we do, but on what you do to get results. We always request your commitment and dedication.
- Otherwise, the guarantee becomes null and void. That’s because you can’t get results from something you don’t do. The fact is, there’s not much we can do to help a person if they’re not willing to help themselves.
- In case of well-reasoned complaint we will offer you a repetition Coaching Session with another experienced Coach, free of charge.
- If you are still not satisfied with this attempt of recovering your trust, we are going to issue your refund within 30 calendar days after receiving your request.
Scheduling of the Coaching Sessions:
- The time (day, hour) and preferred form (skype or phone) of the coaching session is to be agreed through and email initiated by the Service Provider, with the Client.
- Time, if othervise not agreed, always means CEST (Central European Standard Time).
- In case of phonecall, the call is to be initiated and the costs are covered by the Client.
- In case of Skype call there is no additional cost. If you do not have skype account yet, go to:
Rescheduling & Cancellation:
- If you as the Client/Customer wish to change the time of an appointment, you are asked to notify the Service Provider or the Coach (via e-mail) as soon as possible, at least 24 hours in advance so the appointment can be rescheduled and the coaching space can be given to someone else.
- Cancellation of a booked session by the Client, is possible maximum 24 hours before the booked appointment.
- In case of cancellation by the Client or Customer less than 24 hours before the appointment, or in case of a no-show, the Service Provider reserves the right to charge 50% of the fee for the booked service towards the Customer.
- In case the Service Provider or the Coach needs to cancel the (Skype) appointment, the Service Provider or the Coach will inform the Client at least 24 hours in advance, so that replacement date can be scheduled within the next 8 days.
- Coaching is efficient if the Client is ready to work on his or her own success in an inspiring, intellectual partnership with the Coach.
- Coaching is NOT counseling, not psychotherapy, not psychoanalysis or a provider of mental health services. If the client will seek professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, mental health, or other matters, the needs other, appropriate providers.
- While the Coach is responsible for the process and Schedule, the Client has to take full responsibility and accountability for the actions he/she takes or does not take, results achieved and any consequences that follow.
- The Coach does not make any guarantee or warranty as to results that may be or may not be achieved.
- The Client or Coach can choose to discontinue the coaching relationship at any time.
- The Client is expected to evaluate his of her own progress and when the coaching is not working as the Client desires, he/she should immediately inform the Coach.
- Coaching is a relationship designed to facilitate personal and professional development, the creation and development of personal goals, and to develop a plan for achieving those goals. In coaching the Client sets the agenda and is the expert in his/her own life to bring about desired change. Success is based upon the Client’s dedication and willingness to take smart risks and try new approaches. The Client understands the Coach is not hired to tell him/her what to do, rather partnering in brainstorming ideas and possibilities.
- The relationship between Coach and Client is designed to be direct and challenging. The Client can be assured the Coach will be honest and straightforward, asking powerful questions to bring about possibilities and awareness.After the Coaching Session/s your Coach is to send you an insightful summary about the coaching, with further development proposals.
- If the Contractor is different (e.g. HR Manager, representing the Employer of the Coachee) and requires a summary from the coaching progress and results, the Client/Coachee has the full decision right to share or disclose the full or partial summary, received from the Coach.
- Neither the Service Prodider, nor the Customer will be directly involved and informed about the confidential details of the coaching sessions.
- All information between Client and Coach is entirely confidential as to the extent that the law allows and will never be disclosed without the Clients expressed authorization. Anyway it is impossible to protect the full confidentiality of any information that is transmitted electronically through devices connected to internet that do not utilize security or encryption protection.